140k Accident-Free Man Hours Presentation to mark Weltec’s excellent EHS performance in Bausch & Lombe. #constructionsafety #safetyfirst #workplacesafety #safety
On June 24th we held a presentation to mark the excellent EHS performances of the Weltec Site Team in conjunction with Bausch & Lomb for the projects completed over the last 18 months.
Bausch & Lomb continues to be one of our most valued clients and it’s through the excellent performance of all our people that we manage to win repeat projects.
Eoin Hennessey attended the presentation on behalf of Bausch & Lomb.
“This is an incredible safety milestone to reach and congratulations to all involved on these projects. We strive every day to ensure the workplace is a safe environment for all our people and those we work alongside. At Weltec, we believe that safety innovation comes from individuals and teams and we continuously and actively encourage all our staff members to provide their input and point of view for increased safety performance. We believe that diverse perspectives lead to broader and more informed thinking and this allied to our culture of Continuous Improvement sets Weltec apart as a leader in Health and Safety management”. (James Hackett, EHS Director)
Plaques were presented to the Project Management team, including:
- Shane Ryan – Operations Director
- Bryan Cunningham – PM
- Kevin Wiley – PM
- Tommy Jones – Mech Supervisor
- Tony Tobin – Mech Supervisor
- Franky Byrne – Mech Supervisor
- Chris Hearne – EHS Officer
- Darren Grace – Electrical Supervisor
- Joe Reville – Mech Foreman
- Damian Cuff – Elec Foreman
- Damien Lyng – Elec Foreman
- Gavin Murphy – Project Engineer
- Dermot Burke – Project Engineer
- Sean Kenny – Project Engineer
- John Maloney – Commissioning Engineer