- Degree in Building Services, Architectural Technology, Construction or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Produce mechanical and electrical BIM models using Autodesk Software Platform.
- Consult with the client, supervisors and other technical specialists as required to ensure models are ‘right first time’.
- Liaise with Project Engineer to ensure project requirements are met.
- Develop BIM library of plant items etc.
- Conduct ‘clash detection’ on BIM models.
- Take measurements on site.
- Interpret P&ID/Schematics/Line Drawings to produce BIM Model CAD drawings as required.
- Willing to travel to site meetings when required.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Work individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Building your career with Weltec
Weltec is a leading Engineering and Process Contractor
Due to continued expansion, Weltec Engineering require BIM Engineer.
Role / Requirements:
Weltec is a leading Engineering and Process Contractor with extensive experience in delivering complex turnkey projects in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Industrial, Data Centres, Healthcare, Public Works and Commercial sectors.
We offer competitive salary packages, ongoing support and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) enabling career progression, performance management and incentives and the opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career with a growing and successful company. Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company.