Weltec Engineering are currently seeking experienced EHS Officers to support projects in Waterford & Cork areas.
Working closely with the EHS Manager/Site Project Manager, the EHS Officer will:
- Work in conjunction with our clients to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Liaise with supervisor/foreman regarding preparation and development of Method Statements Risk Assessments.
- Conduct EHS audits and Accident/Incident investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Toolbox Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
- Actively promote company EHS policies and procedures.
- Support the EHS department and other EHS Officers as required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel .
The ideal candidate will have;
- A recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3+ years minimum experience working as an EHS Officer.
- Experience of working in the construction sector.
- Experience of working in a PSCS role.
- Experience of Pharma, Med / Tech or other high compliance environments.
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001.
- A proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel
A competitive package will be offered to the successful applicant.
For applications please send current CV’s to email@example.com