- Valid Safepass and Manual handling required minimum.
- Experience post qualification in pipefitting / welding essential.
- Experience of working within a multi-discipline team.
- Experience in preparation and fabrication.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take instruction.
- Industrial/commercial experience required.
- Comply with required safety standards on site.
- Individuals must be reliable and dependable
Building your career with Weltec
Weltec is a leading Engineering and Process Contractor
Pipefitters & Welders
Due to continued expansion, Weltec Engineering require Pipefitters and Welders.
Role / Requirements:
Weltec is a leading Engineering and Process Contractor with extensive experience in delivering complex turnkey projects in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Industrial, Data Centres, Healthcare, Public Works and Commercial sectors.
We offer competitive salary packages, ongoing support and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) enabling career progression, performance management and incentives and the opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career with a growing and successful company. Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company.