Weltec Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies in Ireland. We have extensive experience delivering complex projects in a wide variety of industries ranging from Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, industrial and Commercial.
Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and 45001 Accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company.
Due to continued expansion Weltec Engineering Limited are looking to appoint an experienced Site Mechanical Construction Manager. This position will be based on a prominent client site in the Leinster area. You will report directly to the Project Manager.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day Mechanical construction management on the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the Mechanical construction to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work on construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning
- Scope of Work in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Monitor construction and schedule performance
- Adhere to Weltec Safety, EHS and Quality Standards in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Management of Site Design and Mechanical Construction processes
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- To manage and drive the team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Attend daily meetings as lead for Mechanical scope.
- Mechanical System Walkdown lead.
Ideal Candidate must have;
- Good knowledge of design and Mechanical construction process
- Proven ability to manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- Proven background in Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices Mechanical installation systems.
- Proficient in ability to review Clean System Drawings / P&iD’s / Scope
- Proven record of coordinating and managing on large projects in a similar role
- A minimum of 7+ years as a Mechanical Construction Manager
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org