Weltec Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering companies in Ireland. We have extensive experience delivering complex projects in a wide variety of industries ranging from Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, industrial and Commercial.
Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and 45001 Accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company.
Due to continued expansion Weltec Engineering Limited are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer. This position will be based on a prominent client site in the Leinster area. You will report directly to the Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Site based role
- The Mechanical Engineering lead on site and primary point of contact for both the Main Contractor and Subcontractors
- Day to day Engineering management of scope, programme and resources
- Develop junior Engineer’s in their role when required
- Oversee Submittal and Procurement process & LOG’s
- On site coordination with Main Contractor and other trades including attending meetings as necessary
- Attendance at weekly meetings with Design Team / Main Contractor
- Develop positive relationship with all project stakeholders
- Assisting Project Manager in report on project status
- Day to day management of subcontractors on site
- Implement Weltec policies and standards particularly in relation to Health & Safety and Quality I&TP
- Ownership of Commissioning and Control strategy for the project
- Commissioning Lead for the Project
- Excellent communication skills a necessity
- Assisting in Generation and Uploading of weekly progress reports with Project Manager
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be results driven with excellent communication skills
- Experience in technical submittals
- Experience in commissioning and handover procedures
- A proven strong work ethic
- Proven experience in successful projects
- Excellent communicator
- Work on own initiative and with team
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, or project
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org