Weltec Engineering Ltd is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support business growth.
The role will be based out of our Waterford office, the successful candidate will provide support to a range of projects and report to Contracts Managers and Directors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will;
- Manage commercial aspects through lifecycle of projects.
- Experience in M&E would be desirable but not essential
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Preparation of cost reports and projections.
- Manage project cashflow
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Relevant third level qualification essential – Quantity Surveying.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Capability to develop key customer relationships.
- Capability to commercially manage a number of projects concurrently.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- Facility to gain chartered status available.
- Excellent IT skills required.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.