At the 28th annual National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO) awards ceremony in Galway, on October 11th 2019, we are proud to announce that Weltec was awarded the All Ireland Presidents Award for large sized organisations.
This is the second time in three years that Weltec have been recognized with this prestigious award. Together with the overall Bronze Award achieved at the 2016 NISO ceremony, these great achievements are a clear measure of Weltec’s commitment to maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards on all our projects.
Pictured above are: L to R: Harry Galvin, President, National Irish Safety Organisation; Vivienne Walsh EHS Admin Lead, Sharon McGuinness, CEO, Health and Safety Authority; John Thompson, Chairperson, Northern Ireland Safety Group
Our Safety award record at the NISO awards over the last 5 years
- 2019: NISO President’s All Ireland Award for Large Organisation & Consistent High Achiever Award.
- 2018: NISO Regional Award South East & Consistent High Achiever Award.
- 2017: NISO President’s All Ireland Award for Large Organisation & Consistent High Achiever Award.
- 2016: NISO Overall Bronze Award & Consistent High Achiever Award.
- 2015: NISO Regional Award South East.